Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweet Treats: Printable Valentine's Recipe Cards

Valentine's day is quickly approaching folks. And, as one would expect, etsy is overflowing with great gift ideas. One shop in particular caught my attention -- Whimsy & Spice.

While their baked goodies made me drool, I really fell in love with Whimsy & Spice's printable Valentine's Day Recipe Cards (you know me and my paper...). I love this idea. For a few bucks, you can print and assemble thoughtful gifts for all of your loved ones. The Valentine's Day packet includes delectable recipes for ginger sugar cookies, spiced hot chocolate and chocolate mousse. yum.

What do you send for valentine's day? flowers? candy? love notes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Her marshmallow treats look delicious!

Anonymous said...

I thought flowers & candy were mandatory.